For admission: 900-362-5277 / 994-047-1271
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Information Technology and Engineering provides the students a sound foundation of theory, concepts, in-depth working knowledge in technology and hands on experience in Information Technology and Engineering.
To provide quality technical education and develop professionals imparting human values, employability, entrepreneurship and research capabilities, to meet the challenges in the globalized technological society and to strengthen the industry-academic partnership for the benefit of both.
Possess essential foundation on Information Technology profession and basics of engineering that makes them confident to develop computing solutions in various domains by applying evolving trends towards the emerging business trends and social needs
Excel in the field of software industry or in higher education with the spirit of research innovations and entrepreneurship by practicing the profession with ethics, integrity, leadership and with the attitude of teamwork.
Adaption of forefront technologies in order to understand and demonstrate lifelong learning for their consistent skill improvements through practical training and specialized certification.
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
9. Individual and team work: Ability to Role commendably as an individual, and as a member or leader in assorted teams and in multidisciplinary backgrounds.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
CSE graduates will be able to:
ACET has excellent and well-equipped air-conditioned laboratories with state-of-the art computing facilities, equipped with latest Pentium Systems along with updated versions of latest software and hardware. The department also has 50 KVA power backup and 20 Mbps Leased Line Internet connectivity for the benefit of the students.
The infrastructure of the Department includes class rooms equipped with smart boards, modern audio video aids, tutorial rooms, etc.
The Department has laboratories namely RDBMS Lab, Graphics and Multimedia Lab, Computer Programming Lab, Case Tools Lab, Project Lab etc., These laboratories include IBM X55 Series server and IBM Series X56 Servers and a cluster of Ethernet LANs and stand alone personal computers.
Computer Practices Laboratory-1
Programming and Data Structure Laboratory II
Database Management Systems Laboratory
Operating Systems Laboratory
Case Tools Laboratory
Internet Programming Laboratory
Computer Graphics Laboratory
Mobile Application Development Laboratory
Grid and Cloud Computing Laboratory
Dr.R.Gowri Head of the Department Department of Information Technology Engineering Adhi College of Engineering and Technology Sankarapuram, Kancheepuarm- 631605 Email : email@example.com
|SI.NO.||NAME OF THE STAFF||QUALIFICATION||DESIGNATION||E-MAIL ID||PROFILE DETAILS|
|1||Dr.R.Gowri||B.E.(CSE), M.Tech.(CSE), Ph.D.||Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||View Profile|
|2||Dr.SELVAKUMAR||B.E (CSE), M.E ( CSE), Ph.D.,||Asso.Prof.||email@example.com||View Profile|
|3||Mr.THANGAVEL.K.S||B.Tech (IT), M.Tech (CSE) .,||Asst.Prof.||firstname.lastname@example.org||View Profile|
|4||Mrs.BANUPRIYA.K||B.Tech (IT), M.E ( CSE).,||Asst.Profemail@example.com||View Profile|
|5||Mrs.PRIYANKA.N||B.E (CSE), M.E ( CSE)||Asst.Prof.||firstname.lastname@example.org||View Profile|
|6||Mrs.RAJESHWARI.S||B.E (I.T), M.E ( CSE)||Asst.Prof.||email@example.com||View Profile-->|
|7||Ms.SAGEENGRANA.S||B.E (CSE), M.E(MT)||Asst.Prof.||firstname.lastname@example.org||View Profile|
|8||Mrs.PREMA.D||B.E (CSE), M.E(CSE)||Asst.Prof.||email@example.com||View Profile|
|9||Mr.Ramakrishnan .C||B.Tech (IT), M.E (CSE) .,||Asst.Prof.||firstname.lastname@example.org||View Profile|
|10||Mrs. Pavithra.M||B.E (CSE), M.E(CSE)||Asst.Prof.||email@example.com||View Profile|
|11||Mrs. Preethi .R||B.E (CSE), M.E(CSE)||Asst.Prof.||firstname.lastname@example.org||View Profile|