Adhi College of Engineering & Technology has a set of ideals, a vision and a mission. The Management has a simple message for all its staff, present and future:
“GROW WITH THE INSTITUTION”
1. All faculty Members and other staff should possess qualifications as prescribed for various posts by the competent authorities from time to time.
2. All appointments to teaching and other posts shall be on probation for a period of one year in the first instance. On satisfactory and successful completion of probation period may be considered for confirmation in service.
3. As a matter of policy the Management encourages and permits all staff to acquire higher educational qualifications / pursue research etc., subject to the condition that they shall serve the institution for a minimum period equivalent to the period of study after acquisition of such higher qualifications.
4. No resignation will be accepted in the middle of the academic year except on payment of three months’ salary in cash by the incumbent staff.
5. All staff are eligible for categories of leave as under:
(a) Casual leaves – 12 days in an academic year @ one day for every completed month of service.
(b) Vacation leave –7- 15 days during summer subject to a minimum of one year’s service in the college.
6. Leave can be availed of only after it is granted.
7.Permissions to come late to the college are allowed only twice a month. Permissions if requested in excess of this limitation shall be debited to the applicant’s casual leave at credit or loss of pay as the case may be.
8. In case of any grievances / disputes etc affecting teachers may make a representation in writing to the Principal on the issue / issues in question and the Principal after due examination thereof shall communicate in writing his / her resolutions / responses to the aggrieved teacher or other staff.
9.If the said resolutions / responses are not to the aggrieved teacher’s satisfaction it will be open to him / her to appeal to the Chairman / CEO.